- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
- Why saying...
- Why saying "I love you" is not enough to convey your feelings effectively
- The tremendous power of the lovingly written word
- A simple process for communicating with loved ones through "Loving Letters"
- How to find the words to express your feelings
- Why your words will become the treasured keepsakes of those you love
- Why it's important to do it NOW
With exercises to help you get started, soon everyone you care about will know why they mean so much.
"Loving others and being loved by others are at the heart and purpose of human existence. Loving Letters are written testimony that such love not only existed, but was communicated." ~ From the book
Lilia L. Fallgatter is founder and president of Inspirit Books, LLC and Inspirit Seminars. In her passion for connecting with others, she discovered the process for writing "Loving Letters" to loved ones. Lilia lives in Chandler, Arizona, where she teaches her workshop "The Most Important Letter You Will Ever Write."
Posted January 19, 2006
I've lost people in my life and have regretted never knowing what to say before they passed and then not letting them know I cared as much as I did before they died. This book walked me through the actual writing of the letters that I believe the people I love will cherish until it's their time to go.Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.