Napoleon Hill (October 26, 1883 - November 8, 1970) was an American author who was one of the earliest producers of the modern genre of personal-success literature. His most famous work, Think and Grow Rich, is one of the bestselling books of all time.
The Napoleon Hill Mastery Course: Classic Recordings on the World Renowned Philosophy of Achievementby Napoleon Hill Foundation
Napoleon Hill’s landmark book Think and Grow Rich has sold 70 million copies and counting. But what few people know is that Napoleon Hill also had a “secret” project that goes far beyond /i>
Napoleon Hill’s ultimate gift to mankind—his lost recordings—is the simplest, most straightforward path to your greatest potential.
Napoleon Hill’s landmark book Think and Grow Rich has sold 70 million copies and counting. But what few people know is that Napoleon Hill also had a “secret” project that goes far beyond Think and Grow Rich. Featuring hours of lost recordings, it is considered to be among the most influential and proven works the world has ever known. These lost Napoleon Hill recordings make up The Napoleon Hill Mastery Course, perhaps the most potent and complete self-improvement program available today. Through this exclusive course, you will:
· Gain crystal clear understanding of who you really are today and who you wish to become tomorrow
· Achieve any goal you set—from financial freedom to youth-like health—with the power of your mind
· Uncover your true purpose in life—how you best serve the world both in your career and personal time
· Attract incredible opportunities and wealth by developing a positive mental attitude
· Become the leader your colleagues, friends, and family admire and respect
You already have the inborn ability to reap tremendous wealth and experience incredible achievements. Now gain the proven instruction, focus, and control to make it a reality. By simply listening to the proven ideas and techniques offered in The Napoleon Hill Mastery Course, you will master the Success Principles that enable you to improve every facet of your life.
- Simon & Schuster Audio/Nightingale-Conant
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.50(w) x 5.68(h) x 0.80(d)
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews