The New Broadcasting Realities: Real-Life Strategies, Insights, and Issues for Broadcast Journalists, Aspiring Journalists, Productionby Ken Lindner
An insider's look at the world of Broadcasting from the master of Career Choreography™. Are news and programming values and strategies changing? You bet they are! In The New Broadcasting Realities, Ken Lindner offers solutions to the complex issues and problems broadcasting professionals face in today's media landscape. Whether you're a media professional or an aspiring broadcast journalist, Lindner, who has guided the careers of hundreds of the nation's leading television newscasters and program hosts including Matt Lauer, Lester Holt, Elizabeth Vargas, Dr. Sanjay Gupta, Mario Lopez, Robin Meade, Megyn Kelly, Nancy O'Dell, and Samantha Harris, provides insider tips on Choreographing the steps of your broadcasting career. With case studies and an experienced, critical perspective, Lindner offers detailed advice on making career-enhancing decisions, including how to:
• Multi-platform your career to enhance your visibility, brand, and marketability, as well as exponentially increase your income;
• Strategically Choreograph your broadcasting career so that you are able to achieve your most cherished goals and dreams;
• Negotiate the clauses in your employment contract(s) so that you are able to achieve your short- and long-term goals; and
• Create effective solutions for hot-button issues and challenges that broadcasting professionals will inevitably face in The New Age of Broadcasting.
The worlds of news and hosting are ever-changing, but Lindner's highly insightful examination of the issues facing broadcast journalists and broadcasters today will help you rise above the pack and maximize your potential.
- Greenleaf Book Group, LLC
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.90(w) x 9.00(h) x 1.10(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews