Revised, updated and edited, this book is now an authoritative resource for the hypnotherapist. The New Hypnotherapy Handbook shows you how to optimize the mind/body connection to help your clients heal.
* Healing techniques with hypnosis that work
* The Complete Case Analysis
* The new model for exquisite Regression Therapy
* New distinctions in Parts Therapy
* All new: Time Track Therapy
* Scientifically proven strategies for pain relief
* Emergency hypnosis techniques
* Metaphor Therapy applications
* How to resolve difficult cases
* Deep Trance research
"This book is an authoritative resource for the hypnotherapist. Kevin Hogan brings theory into practice with remarkable success. Every intervention and skill is explained in the same tone that he has become well known for in the Journal of Hypnotism. This book is respectful of the client, of the medical community and hypnotherapy. I recommend it and know that it will soon become a classic standard text for serious students and professional hypnotherapists."
Kevin Hogan holds a Psy.D. in psychology and is a past instructor at the University of St. Thomas Management Center. A certified instructor of hypnotherapy and NLP, he is a past Director of the Minnesota Institute of Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy. He is now an internationally known speaker and author of over 20 books.