". . . the most comprehensive look yet at how small business owners can use the Internet to their maximum advantage. If you're thinking about doing business on the Internet or even if you are already up and running, this book is a critical resource that you can't afford to be without!" —Entrepreneur magazine
Everything you need to know about doing business on the Internet is in this book. Totally revised and updated, this bestselling guide gives you clear answers to all of your Internet business questions, including:
- WHO is using the Internet?
- WHAT are businesses and organizations doing on the Internet and the World Wide Web?
- WHY are so many businesses, from one person start-ups to large corporations, getting connected to the Internet?
- WHERE can you get Internet access?
- HOW do you actually use the Internet for business?
Packed with valuable information on the recent growth and changes in the Internet, including the explosion of the World Wide Web, this resource gives you step-by-step advice for conducting all sorts of business from doing market research and obtaining competitive information, to announcing products and making sales.