“The New Mother's Guide to Breast Feeding Their Baby” So, you’re going to have a baby! Congratulations!
There are so many questions throughout the pregnancy that need answering, but none more vital than the question of how to feed your newborn. Should it be bottle-fed or breast-fed?
If you are wondering which way to go, we can help you!
Obviously, we advocate breast feeding your newborn; hence the title “The New Mother's Guide to Breast Feeding Their Baby”!
You have most likely found us by searching the Internet. Being a caring mom-to-be, you want to know all there is to nursing your newborn and that just happens to be our specialty!
You probably entered some keywords into Google’s search bar, such as:
• breast feeding babies
• breast feeding pump
• breast feeding vs bottle feeding
• breast feeding issues
• breast feeding infections
• breastfeeding and weight loss
• infant breast feeding guide
• infant breastfeeding schedule
• infant breastfeeding problems
Well, don’t worry! When you get your copy of “The New Mother's Guide to Breast Feeding Their Baby” you will have at your disposal one of the best breastfeeding books on the market today.
We will show you all the breastfeeding basics necessary to successfully nurse your newborn naturally and with confidence.
Here are the chapters you will discover in the powerful guide:
• BENEFITS OF BREAST FEEDING
• REASONS TO BREAST FEED
• YOUR NURSING AREA
• REFUSAL TO BREAST FEED
• HOW BREAST MILK IS MADE
• GETTING STARTED WITH BREAST FEEDING
• THE FIRST SIX WEEKS
• BREAST FEEDING AND POSITIONING
• ENGORGED BREASTS
• AVOIDING FOODS WHILE BREAST FEEDING
• HEALTH AND DIET
• OTHER FOODS WHILE BREAST FEEDING
• POOR MILK SUPPLY
• LOW SUPPLY OF BREAST MILK
• BREAST COMPRESSION
• BREAST FEEDING IN PUBLIC
• WEANING FROM BREAST FEEDING
• BREAST FEEDING TODDLERS
• STARTING SOLID FOODS
• BREAST FEEDING ADOPTED BABIES
• BREAST FEEDING AND JAUNDICE
• BREAST FEEDING COMPLICATIONS
• HOW TO CHOOSE A BREAST PUMP
• HOW TO USE A BREAST PUMP
• RETURNING TO WORK
As you can see, we cover every aspect of breast feeding. From start to finish, “The New Mother's Guide to Breast Feeding Their Baby” will be your one stop resource to nursing your baby!
So, what are you waiting for? Get your copy of “The New Mother's Guide to Breast Feeding Their Baby” today and enjoy the intimate relationship and health benefits that come from nursing your newborn!