The New York Times: Traveler's Guide to Art Museum Exhibitions 2002by Susan Mermelstein
This is the only comprehensive guide to traveling and permanent collections available to the art lover who travels and to travelers who love art. More than 350 major museums in the Unites States, Canada and Europe, Austrailia and Japan are in this handy guide so you can plan museum visits easily and be certain to catch that must-see exhibition.
This unparalleled planning resource includes:
- A list of major traveling exhibitions in 2000.
- More than 100 illustrations from exhibitions in 2000 and from permanent collections.
- Individual entries for American, Canadian, European, Austrailian and Japanese museums, including:
- A 2000 exhibition calendar
- Permanent collection highlights
- Addresses, phone numbers, Web sites, hours, and admissions
- Tours and handicapped facilities
- Food and drink
- Museum index
- Abrams, Harry N., Inc.
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 4.27(w) x 8.78(h) x 1.14(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >