The Nitric Oxide (NO) Solution: How to Boost the Body's Miracle Moleculeby Dr. Nathan Bryan
You’ll discover that NO is powerfully protective against cardiovascular disease. It
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
In The Nitric Oxide (NO) Solution, you’ll read all about the miracle molecule that can dramatically improve your health, along with a complete program of diet, nutritional supplementation, exercise and everyday lifestyle changes to boost NO levels in your body.
You’ll discover that NO is powerfully protective against cardiovascular disease. It can:
• prevent high blood pressure (hypertension), a disease that damages your heart, brain, and kidneys.
• keep your arteries young and flexible.
• prevent, slow, or reverse the buildup of artery-clogging arterial plaques.
• help stop the formation of artery-clogging blood clots – the result of plaques bursting and spilling their contents into the blood stream.
• lower cholesterol.
• by doing all of the above, reduce your risk of heart attack and stroke, the #1 and #3 killers of Americans.
But this molecule has more miracles to perform. It can also:
• reduce the risk of diabetes and disastrous diabetic complications, such as chronic kidney disease, blindness, hard-to-heal foot and leg ulcers, and amputations.
• limit the swelling and pain of arthritis, and boost the power of pain-relieving drugs.
• reverse erectile dysfunction (ED).
• calm the choking inflammation of asthma.
• protect your bones from osteoporosis.
• help provide the mood-lifting power behind antidepressant medications.
• assist the immune system in killing bacteria.
• limit skin damage from the sun.
Discover the power of The Nitric Oxide (NO) Solution!
Nathan Bryan, PhD, of the School of Medicine at the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, is one of the world’s foremost experts on nitric oxide. Janet Zand, OMD, is one of America’s leading naturally-oriented medical professionals, and author of Smart Medicine For Healthier Living. Bill Gottlieb is the author of the two million-copy bestseller Alternative Cures, and eight other books on health and healing.
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 502 KB
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews