The Nomad Prepper: A Guide to Mobile Survivalby Robert Paine
The reasons why you prep really don't matter. What matters is how long you're
The Nomad Prepper: A Guide to Mobile Survival is an excellent resource and foundational guide that covers many topics of going mobile in a survival situation. Especially helpful for the seeker and the new-to-prepping, there are also many great ideas for even the seasoned prepper.
The reasons why you prep really don't matter. What matters is how long you're prepping for, and the means you go about doing it. This guide will show you how to determine if going mobile is the best prepping strategy for you, and many tips and tricks for surviving on the road.
With The Nomad Prepper, you'll learn the following:
- Discover if mobile survival is the best path for you and your family;
- Learn which items you should pack for your travels and the things you should avoid bringing with;
- Decide which tools you will need, depending on your location and how many people you are traveling and surviving with;
- Come to grips with the what, where, when and how mobile survival and nomad prepping can work for you and your family;
- Understand food and water safety, self-survival, and how to survive on the road for long periods of time.
You'll learn all of this, and so much more, with The Nomad Prepper: A Guide to Mobile Survival!
- CreateSpace Publishing
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.11(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews