The Official Blackbook Price Guide to United States Paper Moneyby Marc E. Hudgeons, Thomas E. Hudgeons
With new developments in curency every year, no collector should be without The Official Blackbook Price Guide to United States Paper Money. It includes the most current values, news, and information about U.S. paper money. This comprehensive sourcebook provides professional advice on how to buy, sell, and grade paper money. Every national note issued from 1861 to the present, including fractional currency, Confederate notes, and error or freak notes, is listed, pictured, and valued. With a complete glossary of terms, this is an invaluable resource for collectors and investors.
• A new market report that traces current trends in collecting and investing in paper money.
• A special report on uncut sheets and mule notes.
• Exclusive sections on current technological trends in paper money from the Federal Reserve Banks, the Department of the Treasury, and the Bureau of Engraving and Printing.
- Random House Information Group
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 4.26(w) x 6.86(h) x 0.78(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews