- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
About the Authors and Contributors.
1. Face to Face in the Online Classroom.
Ken White, Keeping it Interpersonal & Human.
2. Taming the Lions, Tigers, & Bears.
Chad Lewis, The WRITE WAY to Communicate Online.
3. Talking the Talk.
Arlene Hiss, Humor & Other Forms of Online Communication.
4. The Story of One Learner.
Lorraine Priest, A Student's Perspective on Online Teaching.
5. Reshaping Teaching & Learning.
Bill Pepicello and Liz Tice, The Role of Liberal Arts in Online Education.
6. The Elements of Effective Online Teaching.
Anita Bischoff, Overcoming the Barriers to Success.
7. Managing Time.
Marilyn Simon, Developing Effective Online Organization.
8. Cooking up a Successful Class.
Sheila Porter, Adapting Courses for the Online World.
9. Getting Ready.
Marilyn Fullmer-Umari, The Syllabus and Other Online Indispensibles.
10. Online Facilitation.
Patricia Addesso, Individual & Group Possibilities.
11. Keeping It Fun & Relevant.
Al Badger, Using Active Online Learning.
12. Dealing with Challenging Situations.
Ken White, Communication through Online Conflict.
13. One Day Left to Live.
Jim Farrar, Teaching the Online Quantitative Course.
14. Making Sense of It All.
Fred Schwartz and Ken White, Giving & Getting Online Feedback.
Bob Weight and Terri Bishop, Epilogue: The Human Promise.