LOREN CORDAIN, Ph.D., is one of the top global researchers in the area of evolutionary medicine. Generally acknowledged as the world's leading expert on the Paleolithic diet, he is a professor in the Health and Exercise Science Department at Colorado State University. Dr. Cordain and his research have been featured on Dateline NBC and in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, and other media. He is the author of The Paleo Diet and The Paleo Diet Cookbook, among other books, and makes regular media and speaking appearances worldwide.
The Paleo Answer: 7 Days to Lose Weight, Feel Great, Stay Youngby Loren Cordain
Dr. Loren Cordain's best-selling The Paleo Diet and The Paleo Diet Cookbook have helped hundreds of thousands of people eat for better health and weight loss by following the diet humans were/i>/i>/b>
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
How to take the Paleo Diet to the max for optimal weight loss and total health—from bestselling author and top Paleo expert Dr. Loren Cordain
Dr. Loren Cordain's best-selling The Paleo Diet and The Paleo Diet Cookbook have helped hundreds of thousands of people eat for better health and weight loss by following the diet humans were genetically designed to eat: meats, fish, fresh fruits, vegetables, nuts and other foods that mimic the diet of our Paleolithic ancestors. In The Paleo Answer, he shows you how to supercharge the Paleo Diet for optimal lifelong health and weight loss. Featuring a new prescriptive 7-day plan and surprising revelations from the author's original research, this is the most powerful Paleo guide yet.
- Based on the author's groundbreaking research on Paleolithic diet and lifestyle
- Includes a new 7-day plan with recommended meals, exercise routines, lifestyle tips, and supplement recommendations
- Reveals fascinating findings from the author's research over the last decade, such as why vegan and vegetarian diets are not healthy and why dairy, soy products, potatoes, and grains can be harmful to our health
- Includes health and weight-loss advice for all Paleo dieters—women, men, and people of all ages—and is invaluable for CrossFitters and other athletes
- Written by Dr. Loren Cordain, the world's leading expert on Paleolithic eating styles internationally regarded as the founder of the Paleo movement
Whether you've been following a Paleo-friendly diet and want to take it to the next level or are just discovering the benefits of going Paleo, this book will help you follow the Paleo path to the fullest—for lifelong health, increased energy, better sleep, lower stress and weight loss.
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 1 MB
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
Without pain and sadness, you wouldn't see ordinary heroes or heroines. If we were all perfect, we would all be the same, though there is pain and ugliness in the world, something beautiful can comeof it.
Because we can make what we love out of the pains. Something from less than nothing.
It's because we're human. It's the hard life bruh. You just gotta get used to it until you die. YOLO! You only live once. Then you die. The end.
Why were we created? Why is there pain, sorrow, and joy? Why is there life?