Sal Cincotta is an international award-winning photographer, author, and speaker. He is one of the most sought after business consultants in the photo industry, helping studios and photographers take their businesses to the next level. His work has been featured on the cover of Professional Photographer and Rangefinder magazines, along with several national and regional bridal publications including Grace Ormonde and Martha Stewart. You can find out more about Sal and his work at salcincotta.com.
The Photographer's MBA, Senior High School Portraiture: Everything You Need to Know to Run a Successful Businessby Sal Cincotta
For those photographers looking to start a business—or expand their current business—to include the lucrative high school senior portrait market, The Photographer’s MBA: Senior High School Portraiture is a complete resource that dives deep into every aspect of the genre. Unlike other books that only cover one part of the business,/i>
For those photographers looking to start a business—or expand their current business—to include the lucrative high school senior portrait market, The Photographer’s MBA: Senior High School Portraiture is a complete resource that dives deep into every aspect of the genre. Unlike other books that only cover one part of the business, photographer Sal Cincotta, who leads a highly successful portrait and wedding photography business, covers them all, including everything from shooting, posing, lighting, and post-production, to all the details on the business side: from creating business and marketing plans to pricing, costs, branding, and sales.
- Learn how to effectively define your style through your approach to lighting, equipment, posing, and post-production
- Understand every aspect of the senior portrait “ambassador program”—what this referral program is, and how this essential component of the senior portrait business will help you succeed
- Create business and marketing plans that will provide focus for your business and allow you to reach both your short-term and long-term goals
- Assess your website, branding, and social media strategies, and learn how to improve your findability online
- Tackle the pricing and sales process, and ensure that you are creating the best experience possible for your clients
The book also offers a Next Steps section at the end of key chapters, which contains exercises that challenge you to actively implement the overall lessons in the book. By helping you create a solid plan, a strategy you can implement, and a vision for your business, The Photographer’s MBA: Senior High School Portraiture gets you well on your way to creating and sustaining a high school portraiture business that will grow and succeed for years to come.
- Peachpit Press
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.50(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.60(d)
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews