The Power of Winning Thinkingby Dr Frans M. J. Brandt
THE POWER OF WINNING THINKING is an uplifting and immediately useful book that is filled with brief accounts of personal triumph during good times and bad. This much needed and timely book quickly opens the door to winning thinking: a powerful fusion of realism with reason and optimism. In candid and often moving language the author convincingly challenges the reader to be not just any winner, but an authentic winner: a benevolent, courageous person of good character and wholesome values!
THE POWER OF WINNING THINKING
REVEALS HOW YOU CAN HAVE
• A winning attitude that practically guarantees success.
• A happy and healthy life marked by personal excellence.
• A fresh mind-set to get along with yourself and others.
• A clear choice in creating your own emotive feelings.
• A manageable sound diet and health promoting lifestyle.
• A truly purposeful and profoundly meaningful life.
Dr. Frans M. J. Brandt, EdD, LPC, LMFT, has studied in Germany, Great Britain and the United States. He holds three degrees in Human Development Counseling and received his Doctoral degree with honors from George Peabody College of Vanderbilt University. In addition to his work as a professional counselor and psychotherapist, he has lectured in psychology at several colleges and universities. Dr. Brandt is the author of ten books and has been published in China, Great Britain, the Netherlands and the United States.
- Xulon Press
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.45(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews