Dwight Wright is a graduate of the Jamaica Theological Seminary (JTS) with a B.A. in theology. He is a minister of religion with the New Testament Church of God denomination (Jamaica and the Cayman Islands). He also has a Diploma in Freelance Writing from Penn Foster Career School.
The Power Of Words : A Guide To Discovering Your Purpose Through The Power Of Words While You Learn The Secret Power Of Speaking God’s Words And How To Use Power Wordsby Dwight Wright, Roy Notice
• How to control the words that you speak to ensure that you speak life instead of death, into your finances, your marriage, your children, your
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Discover how much power exists in the words we see, hear, and speak on a daily basis. The Bible says life and death is in the power of the tongue. The Power of Words is a comprehensive guide that will show you
• How to control the words that you speak to ensure that you speak life instead of death, into your finances, your marriage, your children, your business or career, and most importantly, your spiritual life.
• how to develop successful habits with the secret power of words
• how to overcome any sin or temptation by the power of words
• how to do, be, and have what God says you can do be and have
• Why all our successes and failures are based on the words we have been exposed to in the past.
The Power of Words will show you which set words to build our lives on. It also tells us why the Bible is the most powerful word that has ever been written, spoken, published and lived in the history of humanity.
If you are a person that is open to make use of every opportunity around you and pursues possibilities for your life this book is for you. Download this book now.
- Enirtak Inc
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 462 KB
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >