- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
If you are a new student in the martial arts, ready to sign up for your first lesson, you will gain insight into the difficulties you can expect to encounter throughout your training, and options for resolving potential conflicts. If you are a seasoned martial artist with years under your belt, you will no doubt recognize many of the scenarios presented, and look back at your journey and consider what you could have done differently.
This special volume comprises the full series of the following six books (each book can also be purchased separately):
1. 10 Things the Martial Arts Student Must Understand
2. 8 Ways to Be Professional and Ethical in the Martial Arts
3. 8 Methods for Learning the Martial Arts, Setting Goals, and Getting Motivated
4. 6 Ways to Improve Performance and Correct Errors in the Martial Arts
5. 8 Ways to Benefit from Critique and Testing in the Martial Arts
6. 6 Tips for Communicating Effectively and Dealing with Behavioral Problems in the Martial Arts
The material in this book is excerpted from the previously published book (now out of print), The Complete Martial Arts Student, also by Martina Sprague.