The President's Menby Shaun Hoilett
The President’s Men is a non-partisan humorous visual political satire that takes place within The White House and the circle of political power in Washington DC. It pokes fun at both sides of the political aisle and on serious matters it aims its double barrels straight at the bull’s-eye mark. Naturally whoever is in power tends to get the brunt of the… See more details below
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
The President’s Men is a non-partisan humorous visual political satire that takes place within The White House and the circle of political power in Washington DC. It pokes fun at both sides of the political aisle and on serious matters it aims its double barrels straight at the bull’s-eye mark. Naturally whoever is in power tends to get the brunt of the shotgun blast.
Follow the adventures of ‘The President’s Men’ beginning with this first volume. Here you will get an introduction to them and you will also see snippets of their time here in Washington DC, all the way from John Adams to Barack Obama.
See the men who have been there throughout history. These are the most powerful men on earth…They are the President’s Men…permanent counselors to each President. Get an inside look, up close and personal as they make decisions that shape your world.
THE PRESIDENT’S MEN Starring: Philo Blade-The Economic Advisor, Phillipe Guilette-The Foreign Policy Advisor, Carlos-The Fashion Advisor, General Shane-The Military Advisor and Liz Castbella-Press Secretary/Social Event Advisor
You have never seen 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. quite like this before:
1. Discover what is currently showing at The White House theatre.
2. See the Press Secretary go toe-to-toe with the press pool as to whether or not Mitt Romney stands a chance against the sitting President.
3. Find out the reason for ‘Air Force One’ to go missing.
4. See some memories and flashbacks from the Nixon years, the Bush years, the Clinton years and the Reagan years.
5. Find out General Shane’s plan for dealing with dictators.
6. See Liz go toe-to-toe with one of your favorite ‘Talk Show Host.’(A 5- page spread not to be missed)
This is the way it happens at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Political satire and commentary to make your day.
TAG LINE: “The men who shaped your yesterdays and are designing your tomorrows.”
Bonus Feature: See a 10 page spread of a movie style graphic novel that is currently in the works. It is based on one of the most popular characters from Shaun Hoilett’s best-selling novel “The REDHOUSE Project.”
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >