- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
This new edition of the best-selling resource provides the tools to improve your QM/QI scores, enhance your quality outcomes, and help you prepare for survey.
The QM/QI Troubleshooter: A Step-by-Step Guide to CMS' Reporting System, Second Edition, provides user-friendly tips on how to use QM/QI reports to your advantage. Author Diane L. Brown explains the correlation between QM/QIs and the survey process (both traditional and quality indicator survey methods).
The QM/QI Troubleshooter, Second Edition, provides:
• Insight into how the QM/QIs are calculated
• Expert advice about how to utilize QM/QI reports in providing quality care
• Tips on how to investigate and search for the root cause of quality problems
• Explanation of how the state survey team uses the reports in the survey process
• A new and improved at-a-glance cross checker
This essential book and CD-ROM set offers a practical breakdown of the reporting process. It provides valuable information on how to use QM/QI reports to improve the quality of care at your facility.
Surveyors analyze QM/QI reports before they arrive on your doorstep! Since QM/QI reports have such a large impact on survey outcomes, it is vital to understand the report data. The QM/QI Troubleshooter, Second Edition, can help. We've done the work for you.
Visit HCPro's Healthcare Marketplace at www.hcmarketplace.com for additional information about our products or to subscibe to our free online e-newsletters.