The Real ACT, 3rd Editionby ACT, Inc.
- The only guide that includes 5 previously administered, full-length ACT tests written by the actual test
The Real ACT is the only book with insider test-taking tips and strategy, practice tests, and insight from the makers of the ACT. This comprehensive guide has everything one needs to know about the ACT-test content, structure, and format info!
- The only guide that includes 5 previously administered, full-length ACT tests written by the actual test maker (including 2 NEW practice tests)
- ACT content and procedures you'll follow when actually taking the test
- Valuable information about tuition payment plans
- All the question types you can expect to find on the ACT
- Suggestions on how you might approach the questions and Peterson's tried-and-true test-taking strategies and tips
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.50(w) x 10.84(h) x 1.50(d)
- Age Range:
- 12 - 18 Years
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
This is a necessity if you are prepping for the ACT. I am a tutor, and I always tell my students to buy this for the practice questions (the only book with real ACT questions). If you are looking for strategy and a lot of tips, this book has some but I recommend supplementing with another text (Cracking the ACT by the Princeton Review is what I use).
I am also an ACT tutor and I run ACT Prep classes as well. This is the book I recommend to my private students, and the one students in my class receive with registration. I absolutely agree with others who celebrate the fact that it has real ACT questions, but I believe the best quality of this book is it not only explains why a particular answer is correct, but it also explains why the OTHER ANSWERS ARE WRONG. A fabulous self-learning tool, or one to supplement instruction.
I agree with Kairuh. This book contains actual ACT questions (albeit about 5 years old) and explanations to each answer. For strategy I'm a big fan of a somewhat obscure (yet up-to-date) guide called The ACT Test: Power Preparation. Some of the more mainstream releases are competent in strategy as well.