- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
"Thanks to recent technologies, companies have made great strides in customer relationship management (CRM). But now they're realizing that CRM is only part of the picture. To be fully successful, an organization must be fully relational--managing contacts with employees, sales reps, vendors, partners, and even competitors. A new enterprise model is on the horizon, and this ground-breaking book leads the way.
The Relational Enterprise shows how to integrate people, processes, structure, and technology into a single focused system capable of greater gains than ever before. It explains how to turn every contact into a potential buyer or de facto salesperson, thus enabling a company to sell up and down the customer and supplier chains. Readers will learn how to unify current programs and systems into a cohesive whole that unleashes the tremendous power now hidden in stand-alone efforts.
Based on in-depth field research by the author's firm and by PeopleSoft, The Relational Enterprise helps forward-thinking businesses reinvent service. It provides a system that truly permits every organization to maximize the lifetime value and profitability of its customers."
Part I: Relational Enterprise Building Blocks
1. The Expanding Definition of ""Organization""
2. The Expanding Definition of ""Employee""
3. The Expanding Definition of ""Customer""
4. The Relational Structure
Part II: Relational Enterprise Service Processes
5. The Relational Business Cycle
6. Maximizing Interaction Satisfaction
7. A Second Generation Definition of ""360-Degree View""
8. The Expanding Definition of CRM
9. The Expanding Definition of Collaborative CRM
10. Transitioning to a Customer Interaction Center
11. Effective Relational Processes
Part III: Relational Enterprise Systems
12. New Relational Data Types
13. Understanding Relational Systems
14. RM Analytics
Part IV: Relational Enterprise Leadership
15. Benefits of Relational Systems
16. Evaluating Relational Systems
17. Evaluating Relational System Vendors
18. Managing RM Change
19. Creating the Relational Enterprise
20. Symptoms of the Dysfunctional Organization
21. Relational Enterprise Resources
About the Author
List of Acronyms"