The Right Words For Any Occasionby Publications International Staff
The Right Words for Any Occasion is an indispensable guide to composing virtually any kind of message, including thank-you notes, apologies, inspirational toasts, cover letters, invitations, love letters, hate mail, “Dear John” letters, résumés, letters of recommendation, forum posts, and much more. With this book, you’ll never again be at a loss when you put a pen to paper or open your laptop.
The book is jam-packed with practical, useful information, including:
• “How to Write It” sections, covering format, style, and tone
• Numerous real-life examples and sample letters
• Lists of useful words and phrases for different occasions
• Instructions for special circumstances, including how to contact the media
• Convenient tips for what to write, as well as what not to write
• A special section on letter writing for kids, teens, and ‘tweens
From snail mail to e-mail, faxes, and memos, The Right Words for Any Occasion is a trusty and entertaining writing companion.
- West Side Publishing
- Publication date:
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
This book helps to write the right things for any occassion. A great resource for anyone to have in their library.