The Sacred And The Profaneby Steve Barney
Long considered the product of imagination and superstition, the world's sacred writings compile what is often thought to be an archaic world view. Yet, many of these sacred writings describe a nature of reality that is in striking parallel to emerging modern scientific theory. Still more shocking is the similarity between the entities described in the Bible and those described within the reports of modern paranormal events!
• Does modern science and the Bible agree about the nature of reality?
• Is it possible that life exists in other dimensions?
• Who built many of the ancient civilizations upon earth?
• What is the purpose of modern day paranormal events?
• Are the entities described in modern day paranormal reports mankind's helpers?
• Can earth soon expect a coming Messiah?
The Sacred and The Profane presents a mesmerizing framework describing not just a hidden past, but a potentially dark and sinister future for the inhabitants of Earth!
- Xulon Press
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.00(w) x 5.00(h) x 1.09(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
The Sacred and The Profane by Steve Barney is immediately captivating, disturbing, and illuminating to the possibilities that exist within the spirit world and its writings.