A Purpose-Driven Discipleship Resource Discover the key that can • strengthen beliefs to change behavior • lessen your day-to-day stress level • increase your security in an insecure world • help you raise your kids with a right perspective on life • increase your love for and trust in God Many Christians today live their lives, plan ...
A Purpose-Driven Discipleship Resource Discover the key that can
• strengthen beliefs to change behavior
• lessen your day-to-day stress level
• increase your security in an insecure world
• help you raise your kids with a right perspective on life
• increase your love for and trust in God Many Christians today live their lives, plan their schedules, and use their resources completely disconnected from what they say they believe. This spiritual disconnect is the cause of so much of the stress and problems in our lives. Foundations is a fresh, innovative curriculum about the essential truths of the Christian faith and how these truths are to be lived out---in your relationships, your character, and your work. Rather than just teaching doctrinal knowledge, this course shows you how to apply biblical truths and implement them in your everyday life. 1. The Bible 2. God 3. Jesus 4. The Holy Spirit 5. Creation 6. Salvation 7. Sanctification 8. Good and Evil 9. The Afterlife 10. The Church 11. The Second Coming
Product dimensions: 5.80 (w) x 8.80 (h) x 0.30 (d)
Meet the Author
Tom and Chaundel Holladay have three children and two grandchildren and have served together at Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, California, for over twenty years.
Tom, in addition to his pastoral leadership and weekend teaching ministries, is a part of Saddleback's ministry of training church leaders around the world and produces a weekly podcast through the Bible at drivetimedevotions.com He is author of The Relationship Principles of Jesus and, with Kay Warren, Foundations: 11 Core Truths to Build Your Life On.
SPANISH BIO: Tom Holladay es pastor de ensenanza en la iglesia Saddleback en California. Tom y su esposa Chaundel tienen 3 hijos. En adicion asu autoridad pastoral y ensenanza los fines de semana en Saddleback. Tom ayuda a Rick Warren en la ensenanza de Vida con Proposito, conferencias de Iglesias a lideres cristianos al rededor del mundo. El ha desarrollado y publicado fundasiones mas adelante con Kay Warren para ensenar los 11 corazones confidensiales que nosotros construimos en nuestras vidas.
Kay Warren is a speaker, Bible teacher, and advocate for those living with HIV/AIDS and for orphans and vulnerable children. She and her husband, Rick, founded Saddleback Church, the Purpose Driven Network, and the Global P.E.A.C.E. Coalition. She is the coauthor (with Tom Holladay) of Foundations: 11 Core Truths to Build Your Life On. SPANISH BIO: Kay Warren es maestra de la Biblia y una activista a favor de las mujeres y los ninos afectados con el virus del HIV/SIDA. Ella y su esposo Rick iniciaron la obra de la iglesia Saddleback en su casa, en 1980, con siete personas.