- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Volume 1 covers:
• Mathematical models
• Differential equations
• Stochastic aspects of hysteresis
• Binary detection using hysteresis
• Models of unemployment in economics
Volume 2 covers:
• Physical models of magnetic hysteresis
• All aspects of magnetisation dynamics
Volume 3 covers:
• Hysteresis phenomena in materials
• Over 2100 pages, rich with supporting illustrations, figures and equations
• Contains contributions from an international list of authors, from a wide-range of disciplines
• Covers all aspects of hysteresis - from differential equations, and binary detection, to models of unemployment and magnetisation dynamics
1. Mathematical Models of Hysteresis. 2. Differential Equations with Hysteresis via a Canonical Example. 3. Scalar Preisach Models of Hysteresis. 4. Vector Preisach Models of Hysteresis. 5. Stochastic Aspects of Hysteresis. 6. Control of Systems with Hysteresis. 7. Binary Detection and Rectangular Hysteresis Operators. 8. Hysteresis and Unemployment: A Preliminary Investigation. INDEX.
1. Thermodynamics, Hysteresis, and Micromagnetics. 2. Random-Field Isling Models of Hysteresis. 3. The Barkhausen Effect. 4. Recent Analytical Developments in Micromagnetics. 5. Computational Aspects of Micromagnetics. 6. Nonlinear Magnetization Dynamics – Switching and Relaxation Phenomena. 7. Nonlinear Magnetization Dynamics – Magnetization Modes and Spin Waves under Rotating Fields. INDEX.
1. Hysteresis in Magnetic Materials. 2. Magnetic Hysteresis in Nanostructured Materials. 3. Superconducting Hysteresis. 4. Hysteresis in Piezoelectric and Ferroelectric Materials. 5. Hysteresis in Shape-Memory Materials. 6. Hysteretic Elastic Systems: Geophysical Materials. 7. Application of the Preisach Model to Soil-Moisture Hysteresis. INDEX.