The Sketchbook Challenge: Techniques, Prompts, and Inspiration for Achieving Your Creative Goalsby Sue Bleiweiss
Imagine a supportive community of artists sharing the innermost pages of their sketchbooks and offering you tips and techniques for overcoming creative blocks. That's/i>
Have you ever bought a new sketchbook, opened to the first page, and thought, "Now what do I do?" Sue Bleiweiss and the talented minds behind The Sketchbook Challenge are here to help.
Imagine a supportive community of artists sharing the innermost pages of their sketchbooks and offering you tips and techniques for overcoming creative blocks. That's what The Sketchbook Challenge is all about, and the popular blog of the same name has already inspired thousands. Inside this book, you'll find:
· Themes that will motivate you to start your sketchbook—and, more important, keep at it
· Tutorials spotlighting such mixed-media techniques as thread sketching, painted papers for collage, digital printing, and much more
· Strategies to get off the sketchbook page and start creating inspired art—whether you're into painting, collage, fiber art, or beyond.
· In-depth profiles of artists who have taken the Sketchbook Challenge and used it as a launching pad for their own meaningful artwork
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Random House
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 30 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
Meet the Author
Sue Bleiweiss has been a full-time artist for more than ten years, working with silk and other fiber, and her work resides in private collections worldwide. Sue teaches workshops, writes articles for fiber and craft magazines, and runs the Sketchbook Challenge blog. She lives in Massachusetts. Visit her website at www.suebleiweiss.com.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
It help when you get stuck. And help you explore you talents.