The Slow Cooker Cookbook: 75 Easy, Healthy, and Delicious Recipes for Slow Cooked Mealsby Salinas Press
The Slow Cooker Cookbook is a comprehensive guide to becoming an expert with your slow cooker so you can start saving hours while you make delicious, healthy home-cooked meals! The Slow Cooker Cookbook is filled with dozen
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
The Slow Cooker Cookbook has 75 simple recipes designed for busy people who want to use their slow cooker to make quick and hearty meals.
The Slow Cooker Cookbook is a comprehensive guide to becoming an expert with your slow cooker so you can start saving hours while you make delicious, healthy home-cooked meals! The Slow Cooker Cookbook is filled with dozen of easy, crowd-pleasing recipes for every meal and occasion, and it will inspire you to use your slow cooker on a daily basis.
* Flavorful slow cooker chicken recipes like Miso Chicken, Tandoori Chicken and Curried Coconut Chicken
* Slow cooker pot roast that will melt in your mouth
* Easy one-pot slow cooker meals that will satisfy the whole family, like comforting Chicken Pot Pie, Classic Lasagna Bolognese, and Mexican-Style Pork
* Dozens of tasty recipes to get the full value of your slow cooker--learn how to make casseroles, side dishes such as rice pilaf or cornbread stuffing, vegetables, stews, and, most importantly, desserts
- Callisto Media Inc.
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 2 MB
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >