The Small Business Owner's Manual: Everything You Need to Know to Start up and Run Your Businessby Joe Kennedy
* Choose among 13 ways to get new
An Owner's Manual provides fast, practical and direct advice and that's what you get with this book! The Small Business Owner's Manual is useful for newly minted entrepreneurs as well as seasoned business owners and can be read from cover-to-cover or to quickly lookup information in the midst of a crisis.
* Choose among 13 ways to get new financing and the 17 steps to building a winning loan package.
* Weigh the pros and cons among 8 legal structures, from corporations to LLCs.
* Write winning ads and analyze 16 advertising and marketing alternatives including the latest in Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimization.
* Develop a powerful business plan in half the time.
* Learn to sell products and services by considering 10 possible sales and distribution channels.
* Discover the latest trends to quickly and inexpensively set up a web-site and e-store.
* Get taxes paid on time, collect from deadbeats, protect the business from litigation and get legal agreements with teeth by effectively finding and partnering with CPAs and attorneys.
* Get a quick overview of the 14 top forms of business insurance including workers comp and medical.
* Looking to lease? Exploit a comprehensive review of the top 18 critical factors used to evaluate locations and 24 of the most important clauses in lease agreements.
* Understand the legal side of hiring, firing, and managing employees and contractors.
* Minimize taxes by learning the ins-and-outs of business income taxes, the top 5 payroll taxes, sales and use taxes, common tax dodges, and the latest loopholes for business owners. Filing schedules, form names, form numbers and download links are also included.
* Credit cards are critical these days - so learn how the system really works and minimize chargebacks, disputes and headaches. Includes 35 important definitions and 12 ways to minimize fraud.
* Lots more too!
- Career Press, Incorporated
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.00(w) x 10.00(h) x 0.66(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >