The Speech-Language Pathology Treatment Planner / Edition 1by Keith Landis, Judith Vander Woude, Arthur E. Jongsma Jr., Judith Vander Woude
Pub. Date: 02/05/2004
The Speech-Language Pathology Treatment Planner provides allthe elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plansthat satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, and third-partypayors. This book helps both the novice and expert speech-language pathologistto identify functional and meaningful strategies for improving a client's/i>
The Speech-Language Pathology Treatment Planner provides allthe elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plansthat satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, and third-partypayors. This book helps both the novice and expert speech-language pathologistto identify functional and meaningful strategies for improving a client's communication skills.
- Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized treatment plans for adult, child, and adolescent clients
- Organized around 26 main speech-language disabilities, from those associated with aphasia and dysarthria to dysphagia, language disorders, alternative and augmentative communication, voice disorders, and others
- Over 1,000 well-crafted, clear statements describe the behavioral manifestations of each communication disorder, long-term goals, short-term goals, and clinically tested treatment options
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by disability
- Handy workbook-style format affords plenty of space to record your own customized definitions, goals, objectives, and interventions
Table of Contents
PracticePlanners® Series Preface.
Developmental Apraxia of Speech.
Pervasive Developmental Disorder— Asperger’s Syndrome.
Pervasive Developmental Disorder—Autism.
Right Hemisphere Dysfunction.
Tracheostomy and Ventilator Dependence.
Traumatic Brain Injury—Adult.
Traumatic Brain Injury—Pediatric.
Appendix A: Annotated Bibliography for Professionals 248
Appendix B: Bibliotherapy References 262
Appendix C: Index of DSM-IV-TR Codes Associated with Presenting Problems.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >