The Spy's Handbook: Learn How To Spy On Anyone At Anytime Without Getting Caught By Using Spy Gadgets And Other Spy Equipment Just Like A Professional Detectiveby KMS Publishing
The goal of this book is to present to you the wide assortment of real, authentic spy tools and contraptions that professional detectives use so you can learn to execute do-it-yourself spy work on anyone, anytime
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Spy gadgets galore ... exposed, inspected and classified, so you know what, how and when to use it for seamless undercover work on anyone, anytime!
The goal of this book is to present to you the wide assortment of real, authentic spy tools and contraptions that professional detectives use so you can learn to execute do-it-yourself spy work on anyone, anytime for any reason, without getting caught!
* Discover the wide variety of spy equipment available to you for just about any kind of spy work called for.
* Special highlights are presented for the most commonly utilized spy gadgets, that common people can get hold of and make use. Learn their special features, components and how they work for their purpose. There is also a section on spy toys which kids can definitely play with and actually make use of.
* Get hold of details on buying and selection guidelines and recommendations so you get your money's worth.
* Learn to apply all these tools and equipment into real life situations so you exploit detective work to your fullest advantage.
Be your own James Bond, Nancy Drew and Sherlock Holmes. Learn the secrets of professional private investigators using your very own collection of cool, amazing spy gadgets and gizmos.
- BN ID:
- K M S Publishing
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 61 KB
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews