- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Part I: Theory and Policy:.
1. The Life You Risk Should be Your Own: Albert Weale.
2. Is There a Cake to Divide?: Samuel Brittan.
3. Quasi-Markets: The Answer to Market Failure in Health Care?:Julian LeGrand.
4. A New Institutional Economics on Health Care: James C.Robinson.
Part II: Institutions, Professions and Policy:.
5. The State as the Guarantor of Social Welfare: Jerry L. Mashawand Theodore R. Marmor.
6. The Limits of Simple Fixes.
7. Negotiating Health Policy.
8. The Accretion of History: Peter Hennessy.
9. The Profession of Medicine in the Making of HealthPolicy.
10. Reconciling the Demand and Provision of Health Services.
Part III: Analysis and Policy:.
11. Policy Analysis as an Academic Volition: Richard Rose.
12. Some Policy Analysis Fallacies: Patricia Day.
13. Asking the Right Question: Ellie Scrivens.