The Strongest NIV Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible, Value Price: 21st Century Editionby Edward W. Goodrick, John R. Kohlenberger, James A. Swanson, John R. Kohlenberger III
The Strongest Built on the model developed by James Strong over a hundred years ago, the Strongest series of Bible concordances by Zondervan is just that: the most powerful, most comprehensive, most useful and user-friendly line of concordances available. We've spared no effortbecause, of all the tools used for studying the Bible, a good concordance… See more details below
The Strongest Built on the model developed by James Strong over a hundred years ago, the Strongest series of Bible concordances by Zondervan is just that: the most powerful, most comprehensive, most useful and user-friendly line of concordances available. We've spared no effortbecause, of all the tools used for studying the Bible, a good concordance matched to the translation of your choice is foundational. The Strongest Strong's Exhaustive Concordance for the King James Version. The Strongest NIV Exhaustive Concordance for the New International Version. The Strongest NASB Exhaustive Concordance for the New American Standard Bible. Pick the one that's right for you. They don't come any stronger. Only one New International Version concordance provides an exhaustive indexing of every appearance of every word in the NIV Bible: The Strongest NIV Exhaustive Concordance. It also offers complete access to the Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek from which the NIV was translated. Feature for feature, this Gold Medallion Award-winning volume is by far the most powerful NIV concordance available. Features:
• Complete alphabetical listings for every word in the NIV.
• Thorough dictionary-indexes define every Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek word in the Bible, including the possible meaning of every proper name.
• Exhaustive listing of every NIV translation for a given word; all related words shown in the original languages.
• Frequency counts given for each original-language word and each of its English translations.
• Special index of articles, conjunctions, particles, prepositions, and pronouns.
• All references listed in biblical order.
• All words cross-referenced to spelling variations and variant forms.
• More than 2,000 key words from the KJV cross-referenced to their NIV equivalents.
• Each word heading lists total number of occurrences in the NIV.
• Special typefaces indicate the word or words used in the NIV translation for all Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek terms.
• Unique numbering system developed by Goodrick and Kohlenberger (G/K) eliminates the inherent gaps, flaws, and inaccuracies of the old Strong's numbering system.
• Special indexes allow for easy cross-referencing between the G/K numbering system for those using reference books keyed to Strong's numbers.
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.72(w) x 11.22(h) x 1.95(d)
- Age Range:
- 18 Years
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
This is a great book!
The Strongest Concordance is a wonderful tool for the layman minister. It is an incredible resource for finding that verse that you have in your head or bring new meaning to words. For example, there are 3 Hebrew words and 4 Greek words for the English, love. However, in the original text they bring more meaning, depth, and power to the verse(s). Super easy to use -- you don't need to be a College Degree student in Theology or know Hebrew or Greek to use this Concordance.