- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
"The power of positive ACTION! The authors not only share their secrets to building a highly successful practice, but also provide readers with practical, everyday action steps to fill their practice, generate more referrals, and find more clients fast by taking positive actions."
—Stephen Fairley, MA, RCC President & Business Coach, Today's Leadership Coaching, Inc coauthor of Getting Started in Personal and Executive Coaching
"The Successful Coach is terrific-practical, friendly, and very helpful. Instead of fearfully wondering, 'Can I make it as a coach?' aspiring coaches can shift and confidently ask, 'What kind of difference do I want to make with people?' and 'What wonderful life will I have when I am a wildly successful coach?'"
—Marilee Adams, PHD author of Change Your Questions, Change Your Life
An easy-to-follow blueprint for developing a successful coaching practice
If you are a coach, or want to become one, this book will help you resolve self-limiting beliefs and give you the know-how to build a successful practice.
Everything you need to know to be a top coach is set forth in this book. The first half helps you overcome obstacles that hold you back so you can soar to the pinnacle of the profession. You will learn valuable concepts and techniques to improve your coaching skills, including conquering excuses that stand in your path, thinking like a top coach, and tapping into the power of self-motivation.
The second half of the book gives you marketing strategies to gain clients and build your business. You will learn how to build a unique niche that fully leverages your own unique competencies and skills. Moreover, the authors help you identify and conquer fears and insecurities that may be preventing you from implementing the marketing and sales tactics that will make your business take off.
The authors-two highly successful coaches and one bestselling marketing guru-draw on their own experiences to help you uncover and exploit the unique blend of skills and knowledge that you possess to be a top coach.
PART 1: GETTING READY TO BECOME A TOP COACH.
1. I Don't Know! Do I Want to Be a Coach or Something?
2. What's Stopping You From Being a Top Coach?
3. Conquer Excuses that Stand in Your Path.
4. Thinking Like a Top Coach.
5. Getting Started and Successful Studying Strategies.
6. Focused on Your Goal.
7. The Power of Self-Motivation.
8. Interpersonal Support Helps You Soar.
9. Beat Avoidance and Procrastination.
PART 2: MARKETING SECRETS OF TOP COACHES IN ACTION.
10. Setting Up You Coaching Business.
11. Making Marketing Fun.
12. Effective Proposals, Projects, and Joint Ventures.
13. Larina Kase's Tips for Successful Strategic-referral Partnerships.
14. Joe Vitale's Secrets to Mastering Internet Marketing.
15. Making the Most of Limited resources.
16. Terri Levine's top 10 Marketing Secrets.
17. Putting It All Together.
Gifts to Help You Become a Successful Coach.