Discover how to survive the loss of a job, overwhelming debt, war, political tyranny, natural disasters, plane crashes and even dog attacks. This wide-ranging look at survival techniques for just about ...
Discover how to survive the loss of a job, overwhelming debt, war, political tyranny, natural disasters, plane crashes and even dog attacks. This wide-ranging look at survival techniques for just about any circumstances includes the following:
- Surviving a car chase without getting hurt.
- The absolute fastest way to reduce your debts.
- How to disguise yourself.
- How to survive a nuclear attack.
- Ten different streams of income you can develop.
- What you need to know to survive a gunfight.
- How to thrive in any economic climate.
- When, where, and how to hide your assets.
- Escaping when tied up.
- How to survive a kidnapping and possibly escape.
- Good money habits you need to develop.
- How to find unclaimed money that belongs to you.
- Nine money making projects.
- A dozen ways to raise cash this week.
- A guide to "survival jobs" and "survival businesses."
- Ways to hide money and other valuables.
- The basics of wilderness survival.
- How you can get out of handcuffs or flexi-cuffs.
Extensive research and the author's own experience have been used to provide a guide to the easiest and/or best ways to survive in almost any situation you can conceive of. Lessons start with "interesting times" in general, and address challenges ranging from getting rid of debt to developing alternate incomes. Then you'll learn what to do when truly tough times arrive, with increasingly severe circumstances looked at in each chapter. Soon you'll know what to put in a "BOB" (bug out bag), which "BOV" (bug out vehicle) to have, and how to choose a good "BOL" (bug out location). You'll discover how you can find food during total anarchy. After an introduction to the basics of wilderness survival, the book wraps up with a discussion of how to have a survivor mindset.
(The Survival Guide for Interesting Times is approximately 75,600 words)
Steve Gillman is an author and entrepreneur who has written numerous books and created dozens of websites. Though he writes on a wide variety of subjects, he aims to always look at each with an eye to what others have missed. You can read more about him and his books on his personal blog, SteveGillman.com.