The Taste of Home Cookbookby Taste of Home Editorial Staff
Trusted and loved for its delicious home-style recipes, The Taste of Home Cookbook now features 21 heart-warming stories of Cooks Who Care, a pro-social effort within the Taste of Home community that celebrates acts of caring by home cooks and communities across the country. In addition to enjoying the more than 1,300 fabulous recipes found in the previous edition,… See more details below
Trusted and loved for its delicious home-style recipes, The Taste of Home Cookbook now features 21 heart-warming stories of Cooks Who Care, a pro-social effort within the Taste of Home community that celebrates acts of caring by home cooks and communities across the country. In addition to enjoying the more than 1,300 fabulous recipes found in the previous edition, readers who purchase the book will gain access to an exclusive website that features:
• 301 new searchable recipes
• 30 how-to videos demonstrating specific techniques or recipes
• Tips and techniques on how to run a Cooks Who Care event
• Chat rooms and community boards Along with the new features, The Taste of Home Cookbook continues to help readers make their cooking experience a breeze with:
• 1,300+ fabulous recipes and variations, all made from easy-to-find, everyday ingredients, all shared by trusted home cooks just like you
• Nutrition facts for every recipe, so you can quickly identify the recipes that meet your family's dietary needs
• Prep and cook times on each recipe that allow you to judge at-a-glance if the recipe will fit into your cooking schedule
• More than 1,300+ full-color photos, many paired with recipes to showcase the finished dish, so you'll know exactly how it will look on your table
• Hundreds of tips, techniques, and how-to's from the experts on our Test Kitchen staff that will answer your questions and help you enjoy family-pleasing results from any recipe. Plus, Taste of Home readers share their tried-and-true tips and practical kitchen wisdom.
• 21 Chapters and easy-to-follow references and indexes. In addition to the alphabetical listing on the back of each chapter divider tab, there is a master alphabetical index at the end of the book. Plus, a comprehensive index organized by major ingredients, cooking techniques, food categories and recipe tips.
• Other special features, including the handy five-ring binder, which lays flat on your counter; a splash guard to keep your book's pages clean and safe from splatters and tabbed dividers for quick reference.
• Our guarantee that absolutely every recipe will work! Taste of Home Test Kitchen home economists have tested each recipe so that it will turn out perfectly in your own kitchen-every single time you make it! Best of all, with this book you can enjoy the home-style goodness for which Taste of Home is trusted and loved-you're sure to find a delicious dish for every occasion. REVIEW
- Reader's Digest Association, Incorporated, The
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 9.90(w) x 10.00(h) x 2.40(d)
- Age Range:
- 18 Years
Meet the Author
Launched in 1993, Taste of Home is the most popular recipe magazine in the world, with nearly 4 million paid subscribers. The delectable, practical recipes-more than 75 in each issue-are family favorites contributed by Taste of Home readers. The dishes, all beautifully photographed, capture special flavors of the season and are made with ingredients that home cooks are likely to have on hand or can readily find at a local supermarket. New recipe contests are announced every issue, and readers are encouraged to send their best recipes for Taste of Home's regular features, like "A Complete Meal in a Matter of Minutes," "Cooking for One or Two," "My Mom's Best Meal," "Super Snacks & Appetizers," and "Just Desserts." The magazine's unique staff of field editors is made up of more than 1,000 experienced home cooks located in each state and Canadian province, who regularly share recipes, well-liked menus and kitchen tips. Taste of Home is published six times a year and has three sister magazines, Simple & Delicious, Cooking for 2, and Healthy Cooking.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >