Mateen Elass is a board member of the Institute on Religion and Democracy. He currently serves as the Senior Pastor of the First Presbyterian Church of Edmond Oklahoma (PCUSA). Elass was raised in Saudi Arabia in a Muslim environment. He holds degrees from Stanford University (B.A. Psychology; Philosophy), Fuller Theological Seminary (M.Div., M.A. Biblical Studies), and a PhD (New Testament) from the University of Durham in England. He is the author of Understanding the Koran: A Quick Christian Guide to the Muslim Holy Book and The Holy Spirit.
The Teachings of Jesus and Muhammadby Mateen Elass
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
A unique title that compares the teaching of Jesus from the Bible with those of Mohammed from the Koran. Each spread will focus on a certain topic and compare the two perspectives with direct quotes from the Bible and the Koran along with commentary from Mateen Elass, raised in a Muslim family, who converted to Christianity and is perfectly qualified to explain the difference between the faiths.
• Is God the Father of Jesus?
• Are Human Beings Good or Evil by Nature?
• Can One Know God’s Forgiveness Here and Now?
• What Is God’s Vision of Marriage?
• How Are We to Treat Our Enemies?
• What Signs Point to the Imminent End of the World?
• What Is The Unforgivable Sin?
• How Should Believers Treat Those They Come In Contact With?
- eChristian books
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 1 MB
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >