The Relations of Egypt and Western Asia in the Fifteenth Century B.C. According to The Tel El Amarna Tablets.
• The Ancient East
• I. The Tablets, and How they were Found.
• II. The Egyptian Court and Administration.
• III. Letters from Asiatic Kings.
• IV. Letters from Asiatic Vassals.
• V. Political Conditions in the Tell el Amarna Period.
• Bibliographical Appendix
Looking for another good book? Just click on the name "TLC BOOKS" at the top of the page, next to the title, or write "" at the search box …TLC BOOKS …you will be taken to our main page, where you will be able to peruse all the titles…many are Christian and Wholesome titles.