- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
It has become far too common that people never reach their full potential, their biggest limiting factor being the belief that they can only achieve small success. The Think Big Manifesto is a practical roadmap of ...
It has become far too common that people never reach their full potential, their biggest limiting factor being the belief that they can only achieve small success. The Think Big Manifesto is a practical roadmap of how we can stop squandering such potential and instead learn how to break out of our mental boxes and think on a much bigger scale. Don't just aspire to move up the corporate ladder, aim to be CEO.
The core of the audio book will teach listeners the "Ten Principles" necessary for thinking big. Once they learn these principles they can use them to transform their professional and personal, day-to-day, life. Practical issues that will be covered include:
I. You Say You Want a Revolution.
II. This Thing called Thinking Big.
III. Statement of the Think Big Revolution.
IV. The Case For Big Thinking (or The Case Against Small Thinking).
V. The Code (Join the Revolution in Progress or Start Your Own).
0. Stand for Something (Or Someone Will Stand On You).
1. Overthrow the Judge (The Fraud Factor).
1. Collaborate (Trust Everyone. Almost).
2. Get Comfortable with Discomfort (If the Shoe Pinches, it Fits).
3. Promise and Fulfill (Say You Will…and Do).
5. Submit to Authority to be an Authority (Listen More, Talk Less).
8. Live in Integrity (Does It Need To Be Said?) .
13. Work—Hard (Being Warriors).
21. Have Fun (Yes, It's O.K.).
34. Revolution Time (Stop Waiting for Godot).
VI. When—is Now.