A revolutionary program for combating and reversing diabetes.
Over the past ten years, Lifestyle Center of America has emerged as the center in the country that offers a proven-successful program to combat diabetes-and even reverse its adverse effects on the body. Now available in book form for the first time, LCA's program enables individuals to actually get to the root of their problems by teaching them the ways of lifestyle-change, the power of diet, activity, and stress management. It also shows how to:
* Eliminate counterproductive habits
* Adopt therapeutic and preventative nutritional changes
* Overcome insulin resistance with a new lifestyle medicine paradigm
* Achieve motivation and inspiration through pro-active healthcare coaching
* Understand the extraordinary benefits of a plant-based diet for diabetics
* Energize with a unique, simple, and effective intermittent training exercise program
Dr. Franklin House, a specialist in lifestyle medicine, is Lifestyle Center of America's Chairman of the Board. Dr. Stuart A. Seale supervises medical issues and health education at the LCA Sedona Diabetes and Wellness Program. Ian Blake Newman, an award winning journalist and professor, has Type-1 diabetes and is a beneficiary of the LCA program.