- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
1. Globalization and Territorial Democracy: an introduction: Anthony McGrew.
Part I: Global Transformations:.
2. Globalization and Post-Military Democracy: Martin Shaw.
3. Economic Globalization and the Limits to Liberal Democracy: Robert Cox.
4. Liberal Democracy and the Globalization of Environmental Risks.
5. Counting Women In: globalization, democratization and the women's movement: Donna Dickenson.
Part II: Democratizing World Order:.
6. Democratization and Human Rights: Tony Evans.
7. Multinational Corporations and Democratic Governance: Grahame Thompson.
8. The European Union: Reconstituting Democracy Beyond the Nation-State: James Goodman.
9. Geo-Governance Without Democracy? Reforming the UN System: Mark Imber.
Part III: Conclusion:.
10. Democracy Beyond Borders? Globalization and the Reconstruction of Democratic Theory and Practice: Anthony McGrew.