The Travel Photography Book 2013by Imagine Publishing
- Getting started - Top tips for every genre of travel photography, from coastal
Turn holiday snapshots into professional photos with this complete guide to mastering travel photography techniques. With tips on photographing landmarks, wildlife, landscapes and more, The Travel Photography Book will have you taking standout shots across the globe.
- Getting started - Top tips for every genre of travel photography, from coastal landscapes to action and adventure. Learn the essential kit you need for your travels as well as practical tips and hints from backing up to insuring your kit.
- Techniques - Advice from the pros on photographing the great outdoors, street photography, shooting underwater and much more. We interview the experts in each area, offering you their top tips to get the most from your photos.
- Location guides - Local knowledge and advice on the world's premier photo hotspots. Covering a variety of countries around the world, each guide goes in depth on the location, offering you specific advice for that place, from the best vantage points to staying safe.
- Helpdesk - Your questions answered and problems solved, from how to protect your kit from dust to photographing religious locations.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >