The Truth About Dean Ornish: How To Go From The Fear Of Dying To The Joy Of Living – The Interviewby Michael Senoff
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Many people believe they’d be happier if they could just have more of something – more money, more beauty, or more success. But according to Dr. Ornish, prominent doctor and author of The Spectrum, those kinds of thoughts usually make us more stressed and unhappy, to the point where even if we got the “more” we wanted, we wouldn’t be able to enjoy it.
Fortunately though, Dr. Ornish says stress isn’t something that happens to us; it’s how we react to what’s happening to us. And there are many ways to lengthen our “fuses” and find the love, connection, and community that studies show are key factors to good health and happiness. And in this audio, you’ll hear many of those ways.
You’ll Also Hear…
• How to personalize a way of eating and living that’s right for you
• The optimum foods for good health – what foods help us grow more neurons and which ones will help us feel better
• All about processed foods – are they really as bad as the rap they’re given?
• Simple ways to reduce your stress in as little as a minute a day
• Why you might want to think twice before getting bypass surgery or stents to prevent a heart attack – and what you can do instead
• And much more
According to Dr. Ornish, health isn’t something we gain; it’s something we already have until we disservice it. A few simple lifestyle choices can make a huge difference, like what we eat, how we respond to stress, how much exercise we get, and what kind of love is in our life. And in this audio, you’ll hear all about how to improve your quality of life and get back to the joy of living.
- Michael Senoff
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 23 KB
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >