Can Hypnosis Really Relieve Your Pain … Cure Your Addiction … Stop Your Disorder … Or Help You Overcome a Particularly Difficult Challenge In Your Life?
Many people don’t believe in the power of hypnosis … but they should.
Over time, hypnosis has been proven very effective in treating the symptoms associated with emotional, behavioral, habitual, social, and medical issues. Hypnosis has even been used in place of harmful prescription medication to treat a wide variety of ailments.
The truth is hypnosis can help people deal with:
* Labor and childbirth
* Irritable Bowl Syndrome discomfort
* Post-op surgery bleeding and pain
* Dental treatment recovery
* Migraine headaches
* Chemotherapy nausea/vomiting
* Weak immune systems
* High blood pressure
* Skin diseases
* Negative behaviors like eating disorders, smoking, drug use, bedwetting
* Anxiety disorders, stress
* Atopic and psoriasis dermatitis
* And phobias
Unfortunately, the good that hypnosis can do is being lost in all the widespread misinformation that currently exists about this procedure.
Here’s what you really need to know: The entertainment shows in Vegas and on television that show “regular” people in a so-called hypnotic trance clucking like a chicken are really just a show. These people are not hypnotized. When you undergo hypnosis:
* You won’t lose complete control of your mind and body
* Your therapist won’t be able to control you like a puppet
* You won’t forget everything that happens under hypnosis
* And you won’t be sent into a hypnotic trance against your will
In Fact, If Your Life is Not What You Would Like It to Be, Undergoing Hypnosis Could Very Well Be the Solution You’ve Been Searching For!
Hypnosis is especially helpful if you are doing things that you do not want to do (your subconscious mind is ruling over your conscious mind) – examples would be smoking or having an eating disorder such as bulimia.
Much more information about how hypnosis can help you improve your life is available in my new ebook, “The Truth Behind Hypnosis: Using Hypnosis to Change your Life.” Here is just some of what you will learn by reading this amazing ebook:
How hypnosis really works and how to determine if you are a good candidate for it – why waste your time and money when you can read this and know for sure whether hypnosis is right for you!
The history of hypnosis – did you know that in one form or another hypnosis has existed since the beginning of time … there is much more that is sure to surprise you here!
Common hypnosis myths dispelled – it’s time you learned the real truth about hypnosis and what it can and can’t do for you!
How to discover your subconscious mind and determine if it is blocking your attempts to change – I’ve even included five questions that will help you discover the real underlying cause of your problem whatever it might be!
The five states that need to be present before you can be hypnotized – and how to ensure that they are quickly and easily!
How to reprogram your subconscious mind – you’ll be amazed at how easy this is to do when you follow my simple instructions!
The science of hypnosis – there is more to hypnosis than just self-induced hypnotic tapes or the receiving of suggestions from a hypnotist … discover what it is here!
6 types of hypnotic induction – and how to determine which would be best for you!
5 characteristics of people who hypnosis works well for – and how to develop these same characteristics yourself in no time!
What to expect when you undergo hypnosis for the first time – including what it really feels like to be hypnotized!
How to find a good hypnotherapist – find out what you should really look for here!
Plus, you will also learn:
* The difference between hypnosis and hypnotherapy
* How to use hypnosis to lose weight fast
* How to use hypnosis to send your academic performance skyrocketing
* How to use hypnosis to improve your memory and concentration
* How to use hypnosis to improve your health
* How to use hypnosis to cure an eating disorder