The Ultimate Collection Of Tips To Rinse Out Bad Breath: Quick Facts On Bad Breath Causes And Bad Breath Treatment So You Can Get Rid Of Bad Breath Once And For All And Have Fresh-Smelling Breath All The Timeby KMS Publishing
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Bad breath is so common. We all get it from time to time. When we eat foods that have lots of garlic or spices, for example, then that can leave our breath smelling foul. When we wake up in the morning, we easily have bad breath. When our mouths get too dry for too long, the bacteria build-up also causes us to have bad breath. We can easily get rid of these types of bad breath by brushing our teeth and gargling.
For some people though, bad breath is a really embarrassing problem. No matter what they do to get rid of it, it just keeps coming back. No amount of brushing, gargling, flossing or chewing gum can stop it. This condition is known as chronic bad breath and what causes it is usually found to be from inside the mouth and the nose. Chronic bad breath may be a symptom of lung infections, bronchial infections, metabolic disorders, carcinomas or biochemical disorders.
The market is full of assorted products that can help control bad breath and this book will give you some of this really helpful advice:
* Brushing alone may not be enough to get rid of chronic bad breath.
* Mints and chewing gum will only mask bad breath.
* Consistent oral hygiene is the best method of getting rid of bad breath.
* Onions and garlic are not the only foods that can cause bad breath.
* See your doctor or dentist if bad breath persists despite preventive methods.
- K M S Publishing
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 44 KB
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews