The Ultimate Shape Bookby Evan-Moor Educational Publishers
• Nonwriters may use the blank shape form to draw their stories. They may then dictate a sentence
Teachers know how difficult it is to address the varied writing needs within a primary classroom. With The Ultimate Shape Book, you can conduct a writing lesson based on a literature book and provide a writing experience that is appropriate for all your students.
• Nonwriters may use the blank shape form to draw their stories. They may then dictate a sentence or two about their story for an adult or cross-age tutor to write on the form.
• Beginning writers draw a picture and write several sentences on the shape form with three or four writing lines.
• Independent writers develop their stories on the fully lined shape form.
The 50 topics offer a variety of motivating shapes
• 25 animal topics, including penguin, bat, elephant, and stegosaurus
• 10 seasonal and holiday topics, including sailing ship, cornucopia, piñata, and heart
• 15 miscellaneous topics, including clown, house, mitten, and sun
• Give every student a copy of the front and back covers (back cover has a poem on it too!) to cut out and color. Now everyone in class has a book to share.
- Evan-Moor Educational Publishers
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.52(w) x 10.88(h) x 0.79(d)
- Age Range:
- 5 - 7 Years
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews