- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Chatham, NJ
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The Unofficial Guide Panel of Experts.
I. An Overview of Online Auctions.
1. Consider Your Own Needs.
2. The Many Different Auctions and Their Quirks.
II. Registering and Setting Up.
3. The Business of Auctioning.
4. Setting Up an Account—or Two.
5. The Importance of Making Yourself Known.
III. Buying at Auction.
6. The Right Way to Bid—or How Not to Get Auction Fever.
IV. Selling at Auction.
7. The Right Way to Sell.
8. What's Important to List in the Description?
9. Should I Use Photos?
10. Auction Management Programs.
11. And How Will You Be Paying for This?
V. During the Auction.
12. Keeping Track of the Auction.
VI. After the Auction.
13. What If the Item Doesn't Sell?
14. Dealing with Problem Buyers and Sellers.
15. Packaging for a Safe Journey.
VII. Taking Care of Business.
16. You Mean I Need to Keep Records?
A. Online Listings.
C. Resource Directory.