- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
1. The Basics of Smart Nutrition.
II. Smart Nutrition in Your Basic Food Categories.
2. Fruits and Vegetables.
3. Grains, Legumes, and Nuts.
4. Extracted Fats and Oils.
5. Meats, Fish, Poultry, and Eggs.
6. Dairy: Milk, Cheese, Ice Cream, and Yogurts.
III. Special Features of Smart Nutrition.
7. Reading Between the Lines of Nutrition Labels.
8. To Supplement or Not to Supplement Is No Longer the Question.
9. Vegetarianism: Should You Move Towards a Plant-based Diet?
10. Dining Out: Smart Eating in Restaurants.
IV. Nutrition Pitfalls.
11. Don't Let Bad Food Habits Cancel Fitness Benefits.
12. Sensible Weight Loss Versus Fad Diets.
13. Food Safety: Avoiding Foodborne Illness.
V. Medical Issues.
14. Holistic Nutrition Against Cancer, Heart Disease, and Other Degenerative Diseases.
15. Dealing with Food Allergies.
VI. The Art of Smart Nutrition.
16. Teen Health Starts in the Womb.
17. Nutrition Through the Ages: Young Adult to Golden Years.
B. Resource Guide.
C. Recommended Reading List.
D. Important Documents.
E. Guides to Nutritional Quality Levels.