The result of fifteen years of exhaustive research, The USA TODAY College Football Encyclopedia 20102011 is without question the most comprehensive resource on college football ever set to type. Authors Bob Boyles and Paul Guido love college football with a passion and undertook to pore through more than four thousand media guides, watch thousands of hours of game films, and read through just about every book ever published on the game to bring this massive reference to fruition. In these pages, you will find information unavailable in any other single publication:
- Recaps of more than 7,000 games
- Reviews of more than 55 college football seasons
- Complete season-by-season lineups and records of more than 70 major programs
- Personality profiles of some of the game’s biggest stars and coaches
- Season-by-season award winners, All-American teams, polls, and NFL drafts
This book also includes the authors’ own College Football Performance Formula, a three-leveled calculation developed to measure the achievement of every team’s season since 1953. Updated through the 2010 NFL Draft, The USA TODAY College Football Encyclopedia 20102011
is a unique book that every true fan of college football should have on his shelf.