- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
What we say has both spiritual and physical implications. Revelation 21:8 tells ...
What we say has both spiritual and physical implications. Revelation 21:8 tells us that liars have their place in the Lake of Fire. And we all have seen the devastation wreaked by rumors on innocent reputations. Yet with the same intensity, kind words can soothe a broken spirit and restore shattered relationships. Your words also say a lot about you. Jesus said, 'For out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks' (Matthew 12:34). If our hearts are not in tune with God, neither will be our words.
In The Weight of Your Words, Joseph Stowell shares the truth about the tongue straight from the Bible, God's Word to His people. He challenges us to not allow our mouths to be controlled by our anger or our circumstances, but rather, to be controlled by the Holy Spirit and His work in our lives. Take inventory of your words and your heart attitude with Joseph Stowell in The Weight of Your Words.
2. To Tell the Truth - Beguilement, Deceit, Lying, and False Witness
3. Maliciously Speaking - Gossip and Slander-Catastrophic Cousins
4. The Ego in Our Mouths - Boasting, Flattery, and Exaggeration
5. Cross Words - Murmuring and Contentious Words
6. Expletives Deleted - Using God's Name in Vain and Sensuous Speech
7. Heart Talk - Your Tongue Reflects Your Spirit
8. Speaking Out for Number One - Push Your Pride Aside
9. Defusing Anger- Douse the Fire in Your Tongue
10. Patience Applied- Good Words for Bad Deeds
11. The Trust-Love Life - Conquer Fear with Love
12. Apples of God - A Commitment to Positive SPEECH
Posted August 12, 2011
Posted July 19, 2011
No text was provided for this review.