The World Almanac for Kids 2005by Staff of World Almanac
Kids love this book! The World Almanac For Kids 2005 - The latest, greatest and most fun filled edition of the world's best-selling kids almanac. This completely revised full-color book is overflowing with facts, figures, pictures, games, maps, flags and so much more. It is bound to have something to peak the interest of kids, parents and teachers alike.
Some features include:
- All new faces & places chapter - see if your favorite kid star made the cut
- An expanded homework help section - with extra tips through out the book
- Short biographies and pictures of all the U.S. Presidents
- Updated sports section with details about the X-Games and Olympics
- Information about all 50 U.S. States and all 193 Nations of The World
- Other sections include: animals, famous birthdays, books, dinosaurs, environment, health, music, military, populations, space, and more!
Phyllis Kennemer, Ph.D.
- World Almanac Books
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.02(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.61(d)
- Age Range:
- 9 - 12 Years
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
Its incredable how many cool exiting things there are to know about in this world, the Almanac for Kids explains all these things very simple yet interesting. For example it says how many people there are in this world. There is over 6 billion, I found this out from reading the Almanac. Now its your turn to read it so you can be the head of your class.