Writer's Relief is a personalized submission service established by Ronnie L. Smith in 1994 to help creative writers make well-targeted, professional submissions to the best-suited literary agents and editors. We're excited to share what we've learned in our many years of experience in the publishing industry.
The Writer's Relief Field Guide To Literary Agentsby Writer's Relief
The Writer's Relief Field Guide To Literary Agents offers industry-insider secrets
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Whether you're a new writer or a veteran author, finding a literary agent is the best hope for getting your book published. But, as any writer with a book project will tell you, capturing the attention and interest of a literary agent is easier said than done. You need a guide.
The Writer's Relief Field Guide To Literary Agents offers industry-insider secrets, tips, and advice on how to find the best literary agent to represent your book, including:
• Do I even need a literary agent?
• What literary agents do--and don't do
• Identifying the right agent for your book
• The ultimate literary agent lure: The irresistible query letter
• Red flags to watch for and avoid
• How to best handle agent requests, rejections, and uncertainties
• Make-or-break questions to ask your literary agent
• Literary contracts--what you must know
BONUS SECTION: The how, what, and why of author platforms
It's all here! In an easy-to-use, step-by-step guide based on over 20 years of publishing industry experience.
Don't miss this opportunity to own this essential handbook and get started on your pursuit of the ultimate author prize: a literary agent and publishing contract!
Order your copy of The Writer's Relief Field Guide to Literary Agents today!
- BN ID:
- Writer's Relief
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 521 KB
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews